Top 3 Reasons to Rent vs. Buy
You can stretch your budget without sacrificing design with the right custom rental solutions.
If your exhibit needs change from show to show or year to year, rentals can help you quickly scale.
By renting, you avoid storage, booth maintenance, and crating hassles and costs.
Owning your exhibit lets you include customized features, locks in a design and maintains consistency between shows.
- Greater control over materials and finishes used in the exhibit
- Lower recurring costs over the long-term with an active show schedule
- Crating can be costly
- You’ll incur asset management fees for storage, pull & prep
- Limits your ability to make changes
- Maintenance is essential
Renting is less expensive than purchasing and allows you to tailor your design for each show, scale exhibit sizes, or test the waters at a new show.
- Easily adaptable for each show
- Flexible schedule if your show dates change or overlap
- Lower operating costs
- Great way to explore digital activations
- The right partner is essential
Hybrid exhibits combine rental and purchase elements, allowing you to customize features and supplement with rental elements.
- You can rent most of your booth and supplement it with a few key custom items
- You’ll incur crating and storage fees on purchased assets
- Make sure you can rent & buy the same hardware
- Rental elements allow you to pivot quickly
- Great solution for busy show calendars
Why rent with Skyline?
Don’t settle for cookie-cutter rentals you source through an exhibitor kit.
Our award-winning designers are here to help stand out on the show floor.
Skyline’s client service team will help guide you through the design and coordinate the onsite setup.
Tailor your graphics, messaging, and engagement for each show you attend.
Stretch Your Budget
Renting from Skyline makes the most of your budget without sacrificing style and impact.